Read this story and answer this poll. College Prof Story
- Spring State is going to be April 27! Location to be announced.
- Kofa JSA is hosting The Great Debate, Thursday February 27 in the auditorium! We are doing it tag team style with Goodwin and Durham facing against Nicewander and Klein. We are also having a preview debate, featuring students, during Homeroom and 2nd period that same day.
- Let’s start a rivalry! Goodwin and Durham are Blue Team / Team DurGood, while Nicewander and Klein are Red Team/ Team KleinWander. During that week, dress according to your team, take a picture and upload onto Instagram with the tags #durgood or #kleinwander. The winner will get a mystery prize as decided by the JSA officers! Good luck!
- Next week we are having a campus cleanup. Bring food if you want, but be ready to clean!
- On the 31st we are having a movie night, the movie has yet to be decided 🙂
Check this out and let’s all get together and attend.
Just a reminder that there will be a Presidential Debate Viewing Party Tomorrow In Mr. Goodwin’s room (Room 3209). It will be from 5:30-8:30 and don’t forget to bring snacks!
- We’re having a fundraiser! On October 17th we will be having an all day takeover at the Subway on 16th street and Avenue B. But in order to make money, people have to present a flyer which will be available at the next meeting.
- The fundraising, communications, activities, and activism committees are recruiting. If you would like to join any of these committees you can talk to either the committee head or Yesenia Yepez.
- On the 17th of October, from 3-5 pm, we will join with the Bowling club and other school clubs to do a campus cleanup. You do not have to stay the whole time, but any time you can contribute would be greatly appreciated.
- If you are attending the AZ Youth Town Hall, make sure you see Goodwin for a permission slip and be sure that you are passing all your classes, otherwise you will not be eligible to go!
- And as always: Don’t forget to pay your membership fees!
- Reminder: Pay your membership fee! It’s only 3 dollars and it allows you to vote at JSA Spring State. Also permission slips for Winter Congress are available in Mr. Goodwin’s room and are due October 30
- We motioned to have a Presidential Debate watching party on October 16th from 5-8 pm, but we need snacks. If you would like to bring food, make sure to sign up! Also JSA elected officials and a certain few other students will be going to ASU to watch the Presidential debates with other JSAZ members. If you would like to be one of the select few students make sure to sign up next week.
- We would like to have member debaters for next meeting so please sign up or let one of us officers know you want to debate this:
Resolved: Cambridge learning system is ineffective and should be removed from schools.
Thanks you guys! Please sign up!